Counselors at Grace House Counseling Center accept a variety of payments including cash, credit card or insurance claims. Some counselors also offer their services on a sliding scale to assist self-pay clients.
Fees for intake interviews for self-pay clients are sometimes higher than later sessions because they extend beyond the normal therapeutic hour of 45-50 minutes. If you are a self-pay client, please feel free to ask our desk personnel about fees as a part of your decision making process in seeking counseling.
Unless other arrangements have been made, all fees are expected to be paid before service is rendered.
The following is a list of insurances accepted by Grace House counselors. If you do not see your insurance listed, please ask a Grace House desk person about your insurance and options that are available to you. Please remember that not all counselors accept all insurances. Grace House desk personnel will be happy to guide you through the counselor-selection process. This insures that you not only receive the best care for your concerns, but that we can fit you with a counselor that accepts your insurance or ability to self-pay.
- Advantage Behavioral Health/Courage Beyond Grant
- AETNA Commercial & EAP
- ANTHEM EAP
- Behavioral Health System EAP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coast Guard Support (Value Options)
- CompPsych EAP
- Concordia Behavioral Health
- Employee Resource Systems EAP
- Employer Solutions EAP
- GHI EAP, Emblem Health, Warrior Assistance
- Kid’s First of Florida
- Health Advocate EAP
- Humana CLC Commercial & EAP
- Medicare/Medicare Advantage HMO/Blue Medicare HMO
- Metropolitan EAN
- Military One (Value Options)
- New Directors B.H. EAP
- Optum/United Healthcare
- Pedicare/Title XXI/CMS
- PHCS/ValuePoint/Health EOS/Savility/Multiplan
- Resources for Living EAP
- ResponseWorks EAP
- Tricare Standard and Prime (Value Options)
- Value Options & EAP
- Victims’ Compensation